Sunday 1 August 2010

Reinterpretation

Listening to the amazing 30 Seconds To Mars reinterpretation of Kanye West's Stronger (BBC Live Lounge), apart from being totally bowled over, I was reminded of how the same words can take on a completely different meaning by virtue of presentation.

Along the same lines, I am going through a phase of changing around my blog and website. Starting with the colour scheme. I would say check it out after the refurbishment, but to be honest, I plan to refurbish at least once a year. Probably twice. So just check it out to see what's changed!

The first thing that's changed is the email subscription over on the right. Now, if you subscribe by email, you will get notified of blog entries. It makes it easier for me to keep you informed and for you to save time. Though I'm sure you were checking out the latest and greatest imagery on my site anyway. :-)

Oh, and all comments welcome! Shoot me a line. I can't promise to please everyone, but I can promise to listen.

I reserve the right to come up with a new idea!

Sometimes looking again gives you a different idea about presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment