Saturday 21 August 2010

You're Beautiful, Woman event. I didn't get to shop. :-(

To be chosen for a job is a blessing. To get asked back by a previous client, is a blessing on a blessing. So when I was asked back to cover the You're Beautiful, Woman (YBW) event, I was very happy.


The event is aims at a nice relaxed environment to celebrate the beauty of black women in all it's forms while offering health, beauty and business advice. The organisers once again put on a great show and ran a tight ship.


They was a market place with many people showing their fantastic products. If I wasn't working, I would have gone shopping!



Then there were the seminars. They were very educational while keeping it light hearted. For some of the discussions, I would have loved to throw in a couple of comments! :-) But again, I was stopped by the fact that I was working. On the other hand, if I wasn't working, I wouldn't have had the privilege to event hear the discussions. Oh the balance of the universe!



For a photographer that doesn't normally do events, I had great fun. Many of the speakers were great. I managed to chat to a few of them after their talks, and they really did seem like great people rather than your average sales person just selling. I would definitely like to keep in contact.

So to everyone I met on that day, it was an absolute pleasure!


ADP
You're Beautiful, Woman images
You're Beautiful, Woman website

1 comment:

  1. It was great to have you! You are a very talented photographer

    ReplyDelete