Monday 9 April 2012

Can you see the truth?

"What do you see? You people gazing at me?" These are the lyrics going round and round in my head. They were sung (I just found out from a film buff) in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Truly Scrumptious. ...What a name! But this (oh so random) song is going through my head because I was thinking about what we see when we see. How much do we "pre-see"? Prejudge? Call it what you like.

The other day I was chatting to some people. Chit chat. Chit chat. Huh?

I had that moment when you almost start gazing, staring, seeing something different in something that frankly shouldn't be new to you. A thing. An aura. An energy. Or something just plain weird! Sometimes, we just see nothing at all. I mean, how many times do we really re-see?

I've already shown this image to a couple of people. Some have interestingly given me an opinion that, at one point, had me bent double laughing. Well, these are the first images of the second set of my Alter-Ego project. Look at the image and make up your own mind of what you see. Maybe at the end of the set, you'll have to go back to the beginning and see again.


What do you see?

What do you see? 2

For all those starting the week on a day off, enjoy! I'm jealous!

Angus D

No comments:

Post a Comment