Saturday 14 May 2011

I think I've found my peace

Today is a difficult day for me. Believe it or not, I have been trying to replace my front page image for quite some time. I've lost sleep over the issue. But nothing else gave me the same feeling as that image. So, in a moment of clarity, over a little rum, I decided not to replace it with an image that gives "more of the same" feelings.

Don’t always try to be better. Be different.
I had planned another image in The Strength in Women project, and simultaneously did some serious mental sweating, to make sure that this image is going to be the one. The one that would take the mantle. The one would carry my website forward. The one that would bring world peace! ... Ok, maybe not world peace, but at least peace to me. :-)

After an image change and a tweak to my main logo, I think I've found my peace. (And anyway, Holly gave me her vote so it must be right!)

ADP

No comments:

Post a Comment