Tuesday 22 February 2011

And we're back! (With an Alter-Ego...)

Do you think it's too late to say happy new year? Ok, maybe a little. To all those reading this blog, I apologise for my absence but I promise I've been hard at work on photography and some ground work around the business.

Getting straight in, I wanted my first post this year to be the start of my second project. This is another idea I've had floating in my mind for a while, slowly taking shape.

Alter-Ego

The idea is to take normal situations that we all know and understand and see what they could be when looked at through the looking glass to peer into an alternate fantasy reality. Some realities obviously more fantastical than the others!

In the first image we take a look into the office world. I don't want to talk too much in this blog post. Just click on the image below to see the full versions to see one of the places I've been spending my energy, and I'll see you back here soon for more visual goodies. :-)









ADP

No comments:

Post a Comment