Tuesday 1 June 2010

And so it begins...

A very warm welcome to my inaugural blog posting. It's really something that has been a long time coming. I'm sure many that know me will say "Angus?! Blog?!" Yes, it is I. Blogging it!

As I've been active but not sharing some of the work, I am going to try to be much more informative. Though to be honest, if I said this is going to be purely business, I'd be lying. I will be airing my various thoughts and musings on life and things in general.

I'll keep this post short and sweet. Things will no doubt change as ideas come and go. Flexibility is the key for progress. Even if I don't get quite as many followers as the superstars Britney Spears and Ashton Kutcher (who apparently have around 5 million Twitter followers each), it will be fun and therapeutic to see where this goes.

Stay tuned. See you soon.

ADP

1 comment: