Friday 18 March 2011

Up for maintenance

My website is going through a few changes. Some behind the scenes. Some you will see. A few important changes will probably affect anyone who I have sent a personal link to - that link, I'm afraid to say, probably won't work at the moment. (I actually am afraid to say it because some of my lovely clients seemed like they can be not so lovely!)

If you have a link to a hidden gallery, you will need to contact me and I will provide you with another link. If you have images in the clients section, you can still access it by going to www.angusdphotography.com/clientarea and logging in to your gallery with your previous password.

On top of that, on Friday 18th March (today), my web hosting elves have whispered in my ear that my site may either be slow or fairly dead  between 06.00 and 10.00 GMT. So if you visit during this period and get poor service, I know!!! If you visit after this and get bad service.... That won't be good. Please let me know if this happens. I will have to find out if those elves were actually gremlins. :-(

Sorry about an inconvenience during this period and please tell anyone you know who may not know - mainly wedding guests who are buying images with links you have sent.

Normal service will resume asap (and a better site too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment